Monday, April 21, 2008

Roll Call - Bicisport races this coming weekend.

Time to turn the wheels in anger. We are racing this coming weekend. The Bicisport races (http://www.bicisport.com/) take place Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning in Calgary and Strathmore. I highly recommend the road race at Race City as a great introduction to ciruit racing and the Strathmore TT is 18km of fun and adventure (pain). You'll need an ABA license for the road race (http://www.albertabicycle.ab.ca/) but you can get a single event license for the time trial. Great races and a good start to the season. If you are attending, please leave you name as a comment to this message and we can coordinate a team effort. Looking forward we have the Velocity stage race in Edmonton on May 3/4 as well as our Bearspaw club race.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think I'm going to make it, CBTL registration is on Thurs and is going to set me back $100, the $125 for the ABA will have to wait for next month....maybe if I stop buying bikes.....I'll have more money...

Spirogeek said...

Rock on. I highly recommend the CBTL program and it is a heck of a lot of fun and a good group of guys. June is another big month for racing here so we'll drag you out then for some road racing.