Doesn't look all that good for Sunday which is a shame as a number of people were looking forward to it. I expect the official notice will come out on the main site tomorrow. We have tenatively thought about trying it on May 11th instead pending some organizational details.
Thanks to everyone who came out on Wednesday, I think it was a good start. I have all your names and I'll add it to my list. What would be great and I forgot to do is to get your email adresses so if you could send it to the gmail (firstname.lastname@example.org) account then I can make up an email list to send stuff out. If anyone else is interested but didn't make Wednesday, please send me your name, masters and ABA category (ie Masters A, Category 4), and email address and I'll add you to the list.
I highly encourage anyone interested in ABA racing to get your license application in as the season is just about to start and there are some good early season races. I'm not going to the Velocity Stage May 3 and 4th due to a family commitment but I would encourage anyone who is really serious about racing to consider it as it is a great early season stage race and very popular.
Enjoy some time on the trainer this weekend, its beginning to look a lot like Christmas.